mandag den 3. september 2012

Magazzini took my "Milanese gay club"-virginity!









Last Saturday I went to my very first Milanese gay club! What an experience. I went to Magazzini with Matteo, who is one of the few people i know so far. In Denmark it's pretty common to have a pre-party before you're going clubbing, in that way you don't have to spend so much money on drinks. In Italy the price level on the drinks is about the same, but the alcohol in each drink is about two or three times the amount in Denmark. So you don't really need to have a pre-party before going out. Anyway! This club was really a cool place, but it sounded on Matteo it really wasn't anything special. But I can say, as a Dane, that this place was far better and far larger than any gay club in Danmark. The entrance was 15€ (about 112 danish kroner) so it was a bit expensive BUT I got this bracelet which gave me access to a VIP area in front of the stage. I don't know if it was Matteo who new the right people or this was the reason the entrance was this expensive. This was just in general a REALLY nice place. If you're going to Milan, go to Magazzini!

Btw. the pictures and video is not mine but from the website. I was too drunk to think I would make a post about it! 

Ciao!

//Niklas

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar